Nov. 4, 2020 - Dear Parents,
Please join us this Fri. Nov 6, 9 - 9.30 am, for our Principal & Foundation Chat. If you have questions or topics you would like addressed, please feel free to send me an email in advance, so I can be best prepared for your time. I am looking forward to chatting with all of you! Zoom meeting information can be found in the today's e-Twig.
This week, our students and teachers are signing their names on the No Place For Hate Promise. Ms. Riney has shared a video with all classes reviewing this special pledge.
No Place For Hate Promise:
- I promise to do my best to treat everyone fairly.
- I promise to do my best to be kind to everyone - even if they are not like me.
- If I see someone being hurt or bullied, I will tell a teacher.
- I will help others to feel safe and happy at school.
- I will be part of making my school No Place for Hate.
Congratulations are in order for all students who participated in our recent Student Council Elections. What amazing speeches!
Whether onsite or online, our students are committed to being the best they can be.
Wishing you a great week!