Lewis Carroll’s most celebrated novel, Alice in Wonderland, takes you down the rabbit hole into a world of adventure, curiosity and wonder. Join us for a fun filled night of whimsical wishes, lofty dreams and mad cap FUNDraising!
This is our second biggest fundraising event of the year. Our goal is to raise money to fund subjects and activities that foster and advance our students’ education. With your help, we can continue these diverse programs and add to our children’s learnings.
Torrey Pines Elementary Families, below are all the ways in which you can participate:
Join us on March 14th! Invitations going out next week!
CONTRIBUTE! Can you help with our auction?
- · Do you have a vacation rental you could donate for a week or weekend?
- · Do you have a business from which you could donate a gift card, product or service?
- · Can you ask businesses you frequent for donations?
- · Do you have a great idea for a party/activity/event you could host and to which we could sell tickets (our Buy-In Parties)?
- · If YES to any of the above, please contact our Gala Chair, Thu Le Leon.
- · Join your room parents in helping with a grade level themed donation basket. Keep your eyes peeled for your room parent emails!
DONATE! Please help make our night a success by underwriting our event. Contact Gala Chair Thu Le Leon for underwriting opportunities. More information on underwriting will be available once tickets go on sale.
VOLUNTEER! Want to be a part of it all? Sign up here to help with setup decorations, and other fun things!