Masked in mystery, masquerade balls date back to Venice, Italy in the 15th century and the beginning of the Renaissance period where art, beauty and the imagination reigned. Join us for a Renaissance-inspired night of glamour, mystery and FUNdraising!
This is our second biggest fundraising event of the year, and our goal is to raise $65,000 to support our children's learning.
Below are all the ways in which you can participate:
Join us! Tickets go on sale Monday, February 11th. www.tpesgala.givesmart.com
Contribute! Can you help with our auction?
- Do you have a vacation rental you could donate for a week or weekend for our live auction?
- Do you have a business from which you could donate a gift card, product or service?
- Can you ask businesses you frequent for a donation for out silent auction?
- Do you have a great idea for a party / activity / demonstration you could host and to which we could sell tickets (our Buy-In Parties)? See this document for more information on these
- If YES to any of the above, please contact Lisa.
- Join your room parents in helping with a grade level themed donation basket – more details forthcoming
Donate! Please help make our night a success by underwriting our event. Contact Lisa for underwriting opportunities. More information on underwriting will be available once tickets go on sale.
Volunteer! Want to be a part of it all? Sign up here to help with setup, decorations and other fun things!
Be on the lookout for more information as we get closer to the event!