The Tile program is a great way to leave your permanent mark! Bring your creativity!
STEP 1: Purchase your 4 X 4 tile
- Right here online via PayPal
- OR with this form TPES Tile Order Form (please deposit in Campus Fundraising Box in the Office workroom)
- OR at Tile Sale Events
Step 2: Come to a Tile Painting Event
- No need to sign up just come on over to the lunch arbor after school and bring your creativity.
- Everything will be supplied for your children.
- It will take as long as your child needs to leave their creative mark at Torrey Pines!
- Painting will happen through out the year as we sell tiles & will happen on different days to hopefully accommodate everyone's schedule!
We will be announcing several designated painting days throughout the year! Look for Painting Days in The e-Twig and online!
Tile Painting Party & Installation
On December 21, 2012, the TPES Tile Program installed 28 painted 4x4 tiles onto the East side of the Library wall with the assistance of Charlene and Tony Koussa, owners of TK Tile & Marble; they contributed their time and technical skills to the TPES Tile Program wall project.
Interested in painting a tile? Please fill out an Order Form and drop it off in the school's main office, or place an order on line.
Friends and family join the creative fun and purchase a tile, then and there. The TPES Tile Program provides the paint, tile and supplies and encourages participants to bring their creativity.
The Tile Painting Parties are usually after school in the lunch arbor right behind the main office.
We provide the paint for the tile and you provide the creativity. There is no need to sign up, just come on over and take some time to create a masterpiece. You can buy tiles here online, in the main office, or at the painting party.
If you can NOT make it to our special event, no-worries! We will be hosting tile parties throughout the school year so everyone will have an opportunity to paint.
For more information please contact Raynel Koch or